Sunday, February 9, 2014

Saturday Thrifting Adventures

Here are this weekend's latest thrift finds! 


Forever 21 sweater: Forever 21 is one of my favorite stores, so I was super excited to find this and nautical stripes seem to keep coming back in style for spring. This is also a classic look I can wear to work. This sweater is in perfect condition for only $4.29



Sugar Bowl: Finding a piece of a set is always exciting. This sugar bowl matches the dining set I use (which was also thrifted by Mommy!)




2 comments:

  1. I love going to thrift stores. You can find really good stuff there. I like going to the book section the most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I always stop to look at the books too. I love reading but I try to get most of my books from the library to keep from cluttering my room with a huge book collection. I'm excited when I find cute outfits, especially if its from a store that I can estimate the original price to know how much I have saved.

      Delete