Sunday, July 20, 2014

Makeover Monday: 1


Welcome to Style and Savings first Makeover Monday. 

Here are a few products that I like to use in the summer:




NYC: Sun to Sun Bronzer
Mary Kay: Amber Blaze eye shadow
Clinique: Different Lipstick in Tenderheart and Longlast glosswear SPF 15 in Sunset
Jergens: Soft Shimmer body lotion



I never thought that I would buy a bronzer, but last summer was my first summer working full-time in an office. I spent all day inside and many evenings at home resting. When my friend came to visit she recommended this bronzer so I could at least look like I was getting some sun. 



I bought this bronze eyeshadow at a Mary Kay party several years ago. I was surprised that a pretty case would be sold separately, so I keep it in the original container. Yes.... I am really that cheap.



The Clinique lip duo is a present from my aunt. She always generous and gives me, my sister & cousin her free gifts with purchase. Basically I have a lifetime supply of Clinique.

This Soft Shimmer lotion by Jergens is actually a discontinued product.  I have had this bottle since high school and love the smell and light sparkle in the sun. Apparently the new similar product is Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer. 
If you have tried it before let me know what you think!

What are some of your favorite summer beauty products?


Makeup Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment