Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Style and Savings Has a New Home

Style and Savings is an ever evolving project and has undergone yet another makeover.
You can now find the latest posts by Style and Savings at styleandsavings.wordpress.com

The original Style and Savings began in August 2013 using the Blogger platform with a standard template and background. 
 
IMG_1415

As I started to learn more about how to use Blogger and got creative in developing the design, Style and Savings got a redesign and an Instagram account:

IMG_1415
 
IMG_1565                                  
                                 20140730-185814-68294691.jpg
 
 
blogspot site pic


















At the recommendation of a friend who studied marketing and PR and also recently started a blog, I decided to move my blog to WordPress. I was happy to discover that importing my old posts was extremely fast and easy, but the main reason I decided to move this blog was the availability of the name "Style and Savings" for the URL.

As I continue to learn how to use WordPress, I'm sure I will find new elements and have new ideas to add. I am already happy to have the Instagram preview and link on the sidebar.

Thanks for reading and following along with the new trends here at Style and Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment